We envision a world grounded in Love: embodying Compassion, Dignity, Charity, Justice and Excellence for children with intellectual and physical disabilities. We are committed to serve medically fragile children and we recognize each individual as a unique creation of God. We strive to ensure that all children achieve their full potential.
Inspired by love and supporting the dignity and quality of life for each child, skilled professional staff at St Edmond’s Home provide an exceptional holistic outcome oriented plan of care for children with intellectual and physical disabilities. We offer a broad spectrum of medical/nursing and therapeutic services to assist each child in achieving their greatest intellectual, physical and social potential. The children of St Edmond’s Home are a reflection of God’s love and their lives are immeasurably enriched by the tender and compassionate care of all of our St Edmond’s family.
- Compassion — Genuine Care and heartfelt concern for those we serve.
- Dignity — Respect for each person created in God’s image, regardless of color, capacity, or age.
- Charity — Generosity toward all people in need, in gratitude for God’s goodness to us.
- Justice — Defense and advocacy for the rights of the poor and disadvantaged.
- Excellence — Professional competence and responsible stewardship of time and resources.
St. Edmond’s Home for Children does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring, admissions, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.